If you shop at Kroger often, you already know about its weekly specials, digital coupons, Mega Sales, and other savings opportunities! Check out our selection of the most excellent Kroger discounts below, and don’t forget to add coupons to your account through the Kroger Digital Coupons website or the store’s mobile app.
Each of the store’s digital coupons may be used up to five times in a single purchase, in-store or online. Digital coupons may not be coupled with manufacturer coupons.
More From Kroger
If you just shopped at Kroger, then you are in luck. Because you can enter the KrogerFeedback Customer Survey today online at www.KrogerFeedback.com and get a chance to win a Kroger $5000 Gift Card. To complete the survey, you need to click the link below and follow the on-screen instructions.
What are Kroger’s Digital Coupons?
Discounts that may be added to your Kroger Shopper’s Card can be found under Kroger Digital Coupons. When you use your Shopper’s Card to make a purchase, your points are immediately applied to purchasing qualifying products. To preserve up to 150 coupons, you will be able to name all digital coupons applied to the order as “econ.”
- Using Kroger’s Digital Coupons before shopping may save you a lot of money.
- Discounts are available on a broad range of products, and they vary often. The expiry date of each digital voucher is also unique.
- A Shopper’s Card may hold no more than 150 coupons or deals at a time.
- However, keep in mind that if an offer is active for longer than a month, it may qualify as more than one coupon.
- Expired or redeemed digital coupons do not count towards the limit.
- Use the Kroger.com tool to get the most bang for your buck! You may print a list of your card’s currently active digital coupons from the website.
You are using this list as a reference when shopping can help you avoid missing out on any excellent offers.
- Coupons may be applied at the time of purchase, so there’s no need to print them out.
- Whether you check the receipt, you’ll see if a coupon was used. Digital coupons will be designated “ecpn” for e-coupon and print the discount right below the item to which it was applied.
- It is possible to receive assistance from the Kroger customer services department if, following arrival at home, you discover that one of the discounts wasn’t applied properly.
- On weekdays from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., the Kroger Customer Service phone number is 1-800-576-4377.
How to Use Kroger Digital Coupons?
The Kroger Digital Coupons may be used with a Kroger digital account and Shopper’s Card to save money at the store. You may use the website or the app to look for available deals and then add them to your card. Your Shopper’s Card must be connected to the transaction to get the savings.
To make use of Kroger Digital Coupons, follow these simple steps:
- Create a Kroger digital account, or log in to your existing one.
- Please create an account and link your Shopper’s Card to it. Go to “My Account” and then “Profile” to get started. Under “Shopper’s Card Number,” you may input your credit card number and last name.
- Visit the Digital Coupons website and go through the available coupons.
- Select “Clip” to save a coupon to your card.
- Ensure you input your Shopper’s Card details before you pay at the checkout. Digital Coupons may be used on purchases if your credit card is connected to the transaction.
When Can I Use Digital Coupons at Kroger?
Kroger Digital coupons may be used for both Kroger Pickup and Kroger Delivery. Adding digital coupons to your Kroger Shopper’s Card will allow you to use them to qualifying goods when you place an online purchase. Before making an order, log into your account and attach the proper Shopper’s Card.
- The use of digital coupons isn’t limited to in-store purchases, and pickup and delivery orders may also benefit from these savings.
- Coupons for online shopping may even be available from time to time.
- The term “Coupon” will appear next to goods in your basket eligible for a discount if you have coupons saved to your Shopper’s Card. Searching for a product may show you a list of available discount codes.
- Kroger’s online shopping experience is simple for finding discounts, placing orders, and arranging Kroger delivery or pickup.
- Another service provided by Kroger is called Ship. For large purchases, our website can transport your order to your doorstep.
- Kroger Ship goods are not eligible for most Digital Coupons and other discounts.
- Kroger Official Website: www.kroger.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kroger
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kroger
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kroger
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krogerco
That is all with the Kroger Digital Coupons. If you still have any questions related to the topic discussed above, then feel free to share them with us via the comment section of the website below. We will make sure to get back to you with the answers to your questions as soon as we can.