ODEON Customer Survey is an online customer satisfaction survey started by Odeon Cinemas. The main reason to start this customer feedback survey is to know the opinions of the customers about the services they provide. By doing this, they will be able to improve the quality of their services according to the opinions of the customers. If you want to take part in the ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey, then you need to visit the official survey website online at www.Tellodeon.com. After accessing the survey website, you can follow the instructions given below to complete the survey successfully.
More so, you need to know about the important rules on which the ODEON Cinema Guest Satisfaction Survey is based. Because without following all the rules you will not be able to take part in the ODEON Customer Survey. That is why we have compiled the lists of important rules as well as the requirements below. Make sure to follow the lists given below and then continue with the steps to complete the ODEON Cinema Guest Feedback Survey at www.Tellodeon.com successfully.
What Are the Rules & Requirements For ODEON Customer Survey?
Following are the important lists of rules and requirements that you need to follow to take part in the Tell Odeon Survey at www.Tellodeon.com successfully.
Rules of ODEON Customer Survey:
- The participant of the survey needs to be 16 or more to receive an entry
- Furthermore, they should also be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland
- More so, by using a single purchase receipt, you can only get one entry in the survey
- Moreover, only one person per household is allowed to take part in the customer survey
- And the employees of Odeon Cinemas are not allowed to take part in the survey
Requirements for ODEON Customer Survey:
- You will need a recent purchase receipt from Odeon Cinemas
- More so, you will also need your mobile phone, laptop, or tablet
- Furthermore, connect your device to an internet connection as well
- Also, you need to know the valid web address to the ODEON Customer Survey website
ODEON Cinemas Survey Reward
After completing the ODEON Customer Survey at www.Tellodeon.com, you will get a chance to win a Limitless Card or 5 Pairs of Tickets. So make sure to follow all the instructions given below and complete the survey today to enjoy shows at your favorite cinema.
How to Enter ODEON Customer Survey at www.Tellodeon.com?
Following are the simple instructions that you need to follow to take part in the ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey successfully.
- First of all, you need to visit the ODEON Customer Survey website at www.Tellodeon.com
- On the homepage of the website, you need to select whether you are 16 or above or not
- Then you need to select your Cinema Region and then select the one you recently visited
- After that, you need to enter the Date of Visit and also the Show Time from the purchase receipt
- Now you will need to click the “Start” button and read all the questions asked in the survey
- Make sure to answer all the questions in the survey according to the experience you had recently
- Then you will need to enter the required information in the given spaces and submit the survey
- You will then get a chance to win a Limitless Card or 5 Pairs of Tickets as a reward
If you have any complaints, questions, or suggestions, then get in touch with the Odeon Cinemas Customer Service by using the contact details given below.
- Odeon Cinemas Customer Service Phone Number: 02077661895
- Odeon Cinemas Official Website: www.odeon.co.uk
- ODEON Customer Survey Website: www.Tellodeon.com
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ODEONUK
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ODEONCinemas
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ODEON
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/odeoncinemas
That is all with the steps to complete the ODEON Customer Survey at www.Tellodeon.com. If you have any questions related to ODEON Cinema Guest Satisfaction Survey, then make sure to enter them in the comment section of the website below. We will make sure to get back to you as soon as we can with answers to your questions.