Rite Aid Store Survey is an online customer satisfaction survey. It is started by Rite Aid Drug Store.
The reason to start this online feedback survey is to know about the opinions of their customers. Doing so will help Rite Aid to improve upon its weaknesses.
To enter the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, you need to visit the official survey website online at wecare.riteaid.com. On the website, follow some simple steps to complete the survey.
But before you get into the steps to complete the Rite Aid Store Survey at wecare.riteaid.com, you need to follow some important rules. Because without following the rules, you will not be eligible to enter the Rite Aid Store Sweepstakes to win a $1000 or $100 Reward.
That is why we have listed both the rules and requirements below to help you complete the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey without any problems.
What Are the Rules & Requirements For Rite Aid Store Survey?
Provided below are the lists of rules and requirements that you need to follow to enter the Rite Aid Store Sweepstakes online at wecare.riteaid.com.
Rules of Rite Aid Store Survey:
- Your age must be 18 or more to enter the Rite Aid Store Survey
- Furthermore, you should be a legal resident of the US to be considered eligible
- Residents of Florida will not be allowed to enter the Rite Aid Store Sweepstakes
- Employees and their family members of Rite Aid Store are also not eligible for the survey
- You can take Rite Aid Store Survey only once with 1 receipt
- You can take Rite Aid Store Survey within 14 days of your purchase
- You cannot take anymore than 3 Surveys per month @ wecare.riteaid.com
- The Survey Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for money
Requirements for Rite Aid Store Survey:
- You need a valid purchase receipt with a “Receipt Code” mentioned on it
- More so, you need a mobile or laptop connected to an active internet
- Furthermore, you should know the valid URL to the Rite Aid Store Survey website
Rite Aid Store Sweepstakes Reward
After completing the Rite Aid Store Survey at Wecare.riteaid.com, you will receive an entry in the sweepstakes to win a $1000 or a $100 Reward. If you think you are lucky, then follow the steps given below and enter the survey today.
How to Enter Rite Aid Store Survey at Wecare.riteaid.com?
Follow the instructions given below to receive an entry in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- First of all, you need to visit the Rite Aid Store Survey website at wecare.riteaid.com
- On the homepage of the website, you need to enter the Receipt Code form Rite Aid purchase receipt
- After entering the code click the “⏎” button and start answering the questions asked in the survey
- All of the questions asked in the survey will be based on your recent visit to the Rite Aid Store
- So make sure to answer each of them according to the experience you had
- After answering all the questions, you need to enter your personal information
- Now recheck the information and submit the survey to receive an entry in the Rite Aid Store Sweepstakes
About Rite Aid Store
Rite Aid Store is one of America’s leading drugstores with approximately 25000 branches across 19 states of the USA. It has a very strong presence with over 51,000 employees working all around America. The first Rite Aid Store was built in the year 1962 in Pennsylvania. Rite Aid Store management aims to provide the best healthcare products to their customers so that they can lead a healthier and happier life. In case you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact us through any of the contact methods mentioned below.
FAQs related to Rite Aid Store Survey at Wecare.riteaid.com
How is Rite Aid Store Survey Winner Selected?
Each month 1 Grand Prize Winner and 10 First Prize Winners are selected through a random lucky draw among all eligible entries.
What Prizes can you win by taking Rite Aid Store Survey @ Wecare.riteaid.com?
The Rite Aid Store Survey Grand Prize Winner receives a bumper prize of $1000, and all First Prize Winners receive $100 Cash.
Can you Qualify for Rite Aid Store Survey Prize without completing the Survey?
Yes, you can qualify for Rite Aid Store Survey Prize by writing:
- Your Name
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
on a postcard and sending it to Voice of the Customer, Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or complaints, you can get in touch with the Rite Aid Customer Service by using the contact information given below.
- Rite Aid Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-748-3243
|Rite Aid Store Official Website||www.riteaid.com|
|Rite Aid Store Survey Website||wecare.riteaid.com|
So that is all with the steps to complete the Rite Aid Store Survey at Wecare.riteaid.com. If you still have any questions related to Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey then make sure to enter them in the comment section of the website below. You can also share any requests or suggestions in the comment section as well. So feel free to do that.